Occupational Hearing Conservation
OSHA requires a hearing conservation program, which includes hearing testing and training for any employee who is exposed to excessive noise on the job. We handle all the necessary OSHA hearing conservation requirements to make your job hassle-free. Our industrial hearing testing service utilizes the convenience of self-contained mobile hearing testing units that bring required OSHA hearing testing and training to your worksite and keep you in compliance.
We stand out from all other service providers because we offer:
- Copy and explanation of results given to each employee.
- Electronic copy of results available at no cost (upon request).
- Excellence in professional staff and customer service.
- Excellence in recordkeeping (exceeds OSHA standards).
- Immediate STS notification to employee.
- Local support from audiologist.
- Medical referrals provided on-the-spot.
- OSHA compliant hearing testing and training.
- Records organized in 3-ring binder, including OSHA 300 recordable report.
Hearing Conservation Program Administration
This service is exclusive through Adventist Health JobCare and includes:
- Audiograms entered into database and compared to baseline.
- Company database set-up.
- Problem audiograms reviewed by audiologist.
- Records mailed to you as received in clinic.
Effects of noise on hearing.
Baseline screening tests.
Back to top