Most of the occupational services offered in our clinics can also be brought onsite to your workplace. Drug testing and breath alcohol testing are
also available on evenings and weekends (certain conditions apply). Employers find onsite services convenient and efficient as it reduces cost
associated with lost work time. Call our hotline at the bottom of the page for more information.
Onsite services include:
- Facility evaluations by medical staff.
- Mobile hearing conservation.
- Mobile health screening and education.
- Drug and alcohol testing.
- Physical examinations (respirator, basic, DOT, firefighter).
- Cholinesterase screening (serum and RBC).
Back to top