Experience a New Level of Medical Care
Staff and physicians provide a new level of medical care for Dinuba-area residents, with urgent care, medical imaging, laboratory and JobCare occupational medicine services in an innovative one-of-a-kind environment.
- 7 days a week
- 8 a.m - 8 p.m. Monday - Friday; 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday - Sunday
- Board-certified physicians and other professional health care providers
Urgent care offers an option for patients when their primary physician’s office is closed or unable to see them. The physicians and health care providers there will treat minor illnesses and injuries, such as earaches, nausea, flu, fever, rashes, animal and insect bites, minor bone fractures and minor cuts requiring stitches.
- Board-certified radiologists
- Multiple hospital-level services
- Fast turnaround
- Occupational medicine
- Expert, professional care
All in Dinuba!