Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Adventist Medical Center – Hanford
Complete cardiac diagnostic services are available through Adventist Medical Center – Hanford's cardiac catheterization lab providing for critical cardiac intervention when needed.
In addition, a team of highly qualified cardiac specialists serves at
the hospitals to ensure the optimal health of patients.
Cardiac Catheterization services include:
- Right and left catheterization and angiography
- Cardiac output
- Peripheral angioplasty
- Insertion of peripheral stents
- Abdominal arteriogram
- Carotid, cerebral, extremity, pulmonary and renal angiography
- Insertion of Greenfield filter
- Insertion of permanent pacemaker
- Myocardial biopsy
- Biliary tube placement
- Renal stent/catheter placement
- Replacement of pacemaker generator
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
For more information, call 559-537-0460.
Back to top