Striving to provide the best individualized care, our staff offers some of the most current modalities, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, graft applications and compression therapy - all while working together with the referring physician and care providers.
Hyperbaric and Wound Care Providers
Our team of physicians treats a variety of wounds, including diabetic foot wounds, venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers, surgical and pressure-related wounds, osteomyelitis, radiation injury/necrosis and necrotizing infection.
- Charles Craft, DPM, Podiatry, Medical Director
- Randy Beddoe, MD, Family Medicine
- Omar Araim, MD, Vascular Surgery
- Matthew Campbell, MD, Vascular Surgeon
- Jeffrey Hagen, DPM, Podiatry
- Sheikh Latif, DO, General Surgery
- Thomas Scherer, DO, General Surgery
- Daniel Urrutia, MD, Family Medicine
- Humberto Villalvazo, MD, Family Medicine
Adventist Health / Wound Healing Center provides access to hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)—a simple, non-invasive, painless treatment that enhances the body's natural healing and strengthens the immune system, resulting in more rapid and complete healing for patients. Learn more about hyperbaric oxygen therapy.