Adventist Medical Center - Selma
Managing patient health often involves the administration of medications.
Therefore, Adventist Medical Center - Selma maintains an on-site pharmacy to serve
the needs of patients in our hospital, emergency department and short stay surgery. While utilizing “best practice” standards,
our pharmaceutical team is dedicated to providing prompt, accurate and
Services provided by our pharmacy include:
- Unit dose medication.
- IV admixtures for intravenous use.
- Age-specific medication dosing and monitoring.
- Pharmaco-kinetic calculation of doses.
- Medication interaction screenings.
- Allergic reaction screenings.
- Proactive chart review.
- Pain medication discharge.
Back to top